Grapefruit Salty Dog
Sweet, tart and salty is what a Grapefruit Salty Dog is all about! It's refreshing and a great simple, cocktail with a fresh burst of citrus flavor.
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons good quality vodka
- Course sea salt for rim
- Grapefruit slice for garnish
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. Wet the rim of your glass with water or the grapefruit slice. Dip in sea salt.
- 2. Combine juice and vodka in shaker and shake or stir to combine.
- 3. Fill glass with crushed ice, pour, and serve.