Use whatever fruits you have available to create this refreshing twist on sangria. It’s the perfect cooler for a warm spring or summer day.
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 bottles berry flavored hard seltzers
- 1/4 c agave syrup
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 granny smith apple
- 1 c. strawberries
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- mint leaves
- 1. Rinse all the fruit.
- 2. Thinly slice the orange, lemon, and apple. Take care to remove the seeds from the fruit.
- 3. Hull and half the strawberries.
- 4. Add the ingredients to your pitcher and add the agave syrup.
- 5. Pour in the White Wine.
- 6. Chill at least four hours, preferably overnight.
- 7. When ready to serve, top with your favorite spiked seltzer.