PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR DELIVERY DATE AND TWO HOUR TIME THROUGH AN EMAIL FROM ORDERS@APPLEJACK.COM.
- YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR DELIVERY DATE AND TWO HOUR TIME THROUGH AN EMAIL FROM ORDERS@APPLEJACK.COM.
- We will require compliance with laws regarding the purchase and sale of alcohol beverages. This includes that an adult 21 years of age or older must be present.
- YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR ANY PRODUCT YOU DID NOT RECEIVE. SOME ITEMS FROM YOUR ORIGINAL ORDER MAY BE OUT OF STOCK. THE OUT OF STOCK PRODUCT WILL BE CANCELLED FROM YOUR ORDER AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED. WE WILL NOT SEND THE OUT OF STOCKS AT A LATER DATE UNLESS YOU SUBMIT A NEW ORDER.
- Drivers will need to see the customer.
- DRIVER WILL ASK TO SEE THE ID AND WILL RECORD THE ID NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH.
- WE WILL ASK THE CUSTOMER TO GIVE US PERMISSION TO SIGN THE DELIVERY ON THEIR BEHALF SO THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE CUSTOMER.
Denver Metro Area Delivery
We offer Free Delivery for most locations in the Denver Metro Area for orders over $100. A minimum order of $50 (exclusive of tax and delivery fee) is required for delivery. Applejack will deliver orders of $50 to $99.99 (exclusive of tax and delivery fee) for $9.99 within the areas designated at applejack.com. Applicable delivery fees will be added to your online shopping cart, if you request such delivery. Please create a shopping cart with your products and proceed to the checkout process to receive your delivery quote.
We require at least a two hour time window for scheduling deliveries.
Please be aware that due to Applejack’s everyday low prices, there are a few products that do not qualify toward the minimum order amount needed for delivery. Kegs are exempt from all delivery promotional pricing and can be delivered with a flat fee of $39.99. All items are flagged in our online system and will communicate restrictions when necessary.
You must be 21 years of age or older to order from Applejack. Colorado state law requires that you or someone 21 years of age or older must be personally present to accept delivery; and the person taking delivery must provide valid identification and sign for the items delivered. Acceptable identification includes a valid drivers license or passport. Applejack reserves the right at its sole option to decline a sale or delivery
Delivery fees, areas of delivery and minimum purchase requirements are subject to change without notice.
Delivery to Colorado Mountain Areas
Applejack delivers to most Colorado Mountain Areas along the I-70 corridor and Highway 82 (including Silverthorne, Dillon, Breckenridge, Frisco, Vail, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, and all points in-between). Kegs are non-deliverable for mountain orders.
Our Mountain Delivery Schedule is updated regularly and Mountain Deliveries will be made several times a week. (weather permitting). Unless otherwise specified, a minimum order of $250.00 is required for mountain area delivery (based on Applejack’s everyday low prices). A flat fee of $19.99 will be added to all orders for delivery to qualified mountain areas.
To insure driver safety & obey vehicle weight restrictions, no more than 10 cases of Beer per order please. Applejack reserves the right to limit quantities.
Summer High Temperature Wine Shipping Policy
Due to wine’s sensitivity to heat and the high temperatures during the summer, Applejack will hold all shipping orders until the weather cools. Regular shipping will resume when conditions are more favorable in the Fall. We do offer Overnight shipping but we have to yield to extreme temperatures and plan accordingly. Thank you for understanding.