Enjoy this Mile High cocktail with flavors that are both malty and slightly vanilla-y. Who says Whiskey is only for Winter, this Colorado inspired cocktail will keep you cool all summer long.
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces malt Whiskey
- 2 dashes of celery bitters (optional)
- 4 cherries, preferably Rainier, pitted, plus 1 cherry for garnish
- 1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 4 pitted cherries.
- 2. Add ice and all of the remaining ingredients except the club soda and garnish.
- 3. Shake well.
- 4. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with a cherry.
- 5. Drink