Bring the beach bar to your backyard. This beach cocktail is a great way to unwind from a long week or enjoy on the back patio as spring time approaches and the good weather kicks in.
- 1 1/2 oz Dark rum
- 3/4 oz Campari
- 1/2 oz Demerara syrup (one part demerara sugar, one part water)
- 1 1/2 oz Fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- Garnish: Pineapple wedge
- 1. Fill a mixing glass three-quarters with ice, and add all of the ingredients.
- 2. Shake until chilled for about 30 seconds.
- 3. Strain into a rocks glass over ice cubes or one large piece of ice, and add the garnish.