• Home
  • /
  • Rare Wine Co Madeira Boston Historic Series 750 ml

Rare Wine Co Madeira Boston Historic Series 750 ml

Country: Portugal /

Region: Madeira /

Style: Wine /

Size: 750 ml /

Sku: 7310

1 - 11
12 +



*Vintage may vary by location*

To emphasize America’s deep historical connection to Madeira, each wine in the series is named for a U.S. city where Madeira was popular in the 18th and 19th centuries. Thus, the series offers Boston Bual Special Reserve, New York Malmsey Special Reserve, and Charleston Sercial Special Reserve. Each bottle bears an early engraving from that city, along with a back label describing the wine and America’s special link to Madeira’s illustrious history. The RWC Historic Series represents a close collaboration between The Rare Wine Co. and Vinhos Barbeito. Each wine is made up 85% of the stated varietal, selected from parcels of wine 10 to 20 years old. The remaining 15% is very old Tinta Negro Mole, 40 to 60 years of age, which gives the wines much of their aged vintage character.

• Other White Wines • Fortified •

Suggested Food Pairing: