Raspberry Lemon & Lime Ginger Beer Cocktail
How pretty is this cocktail ? How about you spend an entire spring day on a sunny porch sipping on this refreshing beverage.
- 4 oz champagne
- 1.5 oz of Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer, Lemon and Lime
- Splash of limoncello
- .75 oz raspberry puree
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh Mint leaves
- 1. Add ice to a into a high ball glass
- 2. Add raspberry puree, ginger beer, and limoncello and stir.
- 3. Top with champagne and a squeeze of lime juice.
- 4. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint