Whatever your feelings are regarding the legendary Cosmopolitan, it is known as one of the most popular cocktails to come along in the past 25 years. Now, it's time for an enhancement, the Upgraded Cosmopolitan
- 2 ounces citrus vodka
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce brut sparkling wine
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sorbet
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice from 1 lime
- 1. Combine vodka, cranberry sorbet, lime juice, and Cointreau in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- 2. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- 3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, top with sparkling wine, and serve.