TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
APPLEJACK WINE & SPIRITS REMAINS OPEN TO SERVE YOU AS WE HAVE FOR NEARLY 60 YEARS. TODAY, IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE ANNOUNCING A NEW WAY OF MAKING OUR STORE AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO OUR CUSTOMERS, WHILE ENHANCING CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEE SAFETY.
COMMENCING IMMEDIATELY, WE WILL ONLY BE OFFERING CURBSIDE PICKUP OR DELIVERY. PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP OR DELIVERY AT APPLEJACK.COM. CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU WITH FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE TIME FOR PICKUP OR DELIVERY. KEEP IN MIND THAT WE WILL STILL REQUIRE THAT YOU COMPLY WITH LAWS REGARDING THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF ALCOHOL BEVERAGES.
YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE READY FOR PICKUP UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL OR TEXT FROM APPLEJACK WINE & SPIRITS STATING THAT YOUR ORDER IS PROCESSED AND READY FOR PICKUP. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A TEXT OR EMAIL FROM US WITH YOUR FINAL SALES RECEIPT BEFORE YOU COME TO APPLEJACK WINE & SPIRITS FOR YOUR PICKUP.
1. Your preselected pickup time will NOT be used. Due to high demand, we are fulfilling orders in the order of which they were received.
2. You will receive a second email after your purchase at applejack.com that states your order is ready for curbside pickup. Do not come to the store unless your receive this second email and please allow one hour after receiving the second email before heading to the store to ensure your order will be ready.
3. After you receive the second email please allow at least one hour for us to get everything finalized, boxed and ready for you for expedience sake. Our current store hours are 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday and 10am-7pm on Sunday. You may pickup any time during our business day an hour after you have received this confirmation.
4. We will require compliance with laws regarding the purchase and sale of alcohol beverages. This includes that an adult 21 years of age or older must be present at the time of pickup.
5. You will not be charged for any product you did not receive. Some items from your original order may be out of stock. We are working around the clock to restock, but occasionally are unable to fill some items on an order. If this is the case, your curbside pickup order will include all the product but the out of stock. The out of stock product will be cancelled from your order and you will not be charged. We will not send the out of stocks at a later date unless you submit a new order.
APPLEJACK EMPLOYEE WILL ASK IF YOU RECEIVED THE EMAIL CONFIRMING ORDER IS READY FOR PICKUP.
APPLEJACK EMPLOYEE WILL ASK FOR CUSTOMER'S NAME.
APPLEJACK WILL RETRIEVE THE ORDER INSIDE THE STORE.
THE CUSTOMER WILL BE ASKED TO SHOW THEIR ID IN THE WINDOW SO WE CAN SEE THEIR DATE OF BIRTH.
WE WILL ASK THE CUSTOMER TO GIVE US PERMISSION TO SIGN ON THEIR BEHALF SO THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE CUSTOMER.
APPLEJACK EMPLOYEE WILL PLACE THE ITEMS IN THE CAR / TRUNK.
DELIVERY: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE WILL CONTACT YOU OF WHEN YOU CAN EXPECT YOUR DELIVERY. WE HAVE HIRED ADDITIONAL DELIVERY PERSONNEL AND ARE WORKING AS RAPIDLY AS WE CAN TO GET YOUR PURCHASES TO YOU. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
1. Your preselected delivery time will NOT be used. Due to high demand, we are sending deliveries by zip code rather than time slot.
2. An Applejack representative will contact you to inform you of your delivery time slot.
3. We will require compliance with laws regarding the purchase and sale of alcohol beverages. This includes that an adult 21 years of age or older must be present.
4. You will not be charged for any product you did not receive. Some items from your original order may be out of stock. We are working around the clock to restock, but occasionally are unable to fill some items on an order. If this is the case, your delivery will arrive with all the product but the out of stock. The out of stock product will be cancelled from your order and you will not be charged. We will not send the out of stocks at a later date unless you submit a new order.
Drivers will need to see the customer.
If the customer is clearly of age we will ask for a Date of Birth but will not check the ID.
If the customer is not clearly of age we will ask that the customer holds out their ID so that we can see their Date of Birth.
We will ask the customer to give us permission to sign the delivery on their behalf so that we do not have to make contact with the customer.
The driver will not enter the customers home, we will leave the delivery on the door step/garage, etc once the above is confirmed.
WHILE WE LOVE HEARING FROM OUR CUSTOMERS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE STORE AS WE ARE UNABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE VOLUME OF PHONE CALLS AT THIS TIME.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. REMEMBER, WHILE APPLEJACK WINE & SPIRITS REMAINS OPEN, ALL ORDERS SHOULD BE PLACED AT APPLEJACK.COM FOR EITHER CURBSIDE PICKUP OR DELIVERY.
UPDATED RETURN POLICY: ONE OF OUR CORE VALUES IS SAFETY. DUE TO THE PANDEMIC AND THE CONCERNS FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF EVERYONE, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS OF ANY PRODUCTS ORDERED AT THE PRESENT TIME.