This cocktail originated in Venice, Italy. This light fruity drink is a perfect way to kick-start your weekend brunch. Absolutely lovely.
- 1 cup champagne (or prosecco)
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1. Add the peaches, schnapps, simple syrup, and the ice cubes in a blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Divide the mixture among two champagne flutes.
- 4. Top off each glass with champagne.
- 5. Stir gently to combine if desired.
- 6. Serve immediately.