Gin Gin Mule
This cocktail contains a delightful medley of ingredients — the mint, the tart lime, the hot, spicy ginger, and the crisp, bright gin. It's a deliciously cooling modern cocktail.
- 2 oz Gin
- Ginger Beer
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 12 leaves Mint
- 1/4 cup Cucumber - peeled and diced
- Garnish: Cucumber, Mint
- Glass: Highball Glass or Copper Mug
- 1. Muddle mint and simple syrup in the bottom of a glass.
- 2. Fill with ice, then add gin and lemon juice, and fill with ginger beer.
- 3. Top with diced cucumber and more mint.