Our Irish Cocktail pairs Irish whiskey with Curaçao and bitters for a fun twist on a classic drink.
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- 1/4 ounce Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao
- 1 barspoon Luxardo maraschino
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Olive for garnish
- 1. Add Irish whiskey, absinthe, dry curaçao, maraschino, and angostura bitters to a mixing glass.
- 2. Fill with ice and stir until well chilled, about 20 seconds.
- 3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 4. Garnish with the lemon twist and olive, then serve.